Ten Reasons To Hire The Alvarez Law Firm
One thing that sets The Alvarez Law Firm apart from other workers’ compensation firms is that I help clients obtain an independent medical evaluation that can stand up against the insurance company’s doctor. I’m attorney Tim Alvarez. Arranging these evaluations is just one way I help clients get treated fairly.
Here are 10 reasons to hire The Alvarez Law Firm:
- Experienced: I have been representing clients in workers’ compensation and personal injury claims and appeals for more than 30 years.
- Recognized: The Kansas City Business Journal has named me to its Best of the Bar in Workers’ Compensation list of Kansas City attorneys every year since 2007.
- Licensed: I am licensed in both Kansas and Missouri. Many times a claim can be filed in both states.
- Focused on injured workers: Unlike most attorneys, the focus of my practice is devoted to workers’ compensation in both Kansas and Missouri.
- Knowledgeable: I am frequently able to find opportunities for compensation that my clients were unaware of.
- Results-oriented: I have helped hundreds and hundreds of injured workers obtain workers’ compensation benefits and, in certain cases, additional compensation through filing a personal injury claim.
- A leader: I am a past president of the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association and past president of the Wyandotte County Bar Association. I have testified a number of times before state legislative committees, and I speak and frequently speak and write on topics that are important to injured people.
- A second opinion: I make sure my clients’ injuries are evaluated by an independent doctor, whose professional opinion may be very different from the doctor chosen by your employer and its insurance company. I want to know if you need additional medical treatment now or in the future for your workplace injury.
- A free consultation: There is no charge to talk to me about your workers’ compensation case. I will review the facts and tell you how I can help.
- No fee unless you recover: I only get paid if I recover benefits for you, and I advance all case expenses. If I don’t succeed, you owe me nothing.
Contact Best Of The Bar Attorney Tim Alvarez
If you have been injured at work or through the negligence of another, I’d be happy to discuss your case. My office straddles the state lines of Kansas and Missouri, and I am licensed to practice in both states. I represent clients throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and the surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Missouri.